Concrete ContractorsIt is very important to hire an experience contractor for any type of concrete work that you may be thinking of having done. Here are some things to look out for when selecting your concrete contractor:
- Licensed contractor. The license and other proofs of being a legitimate company are the first things that you should look for in a concrete contractor.
- Decades of experience. The success of any concreting project largely depends on the length of experience of your concrete contractor.
- Insured. Always make sure that your contractor is fully insured and bonded. This will protect both you and the contractor in the event of an accident of any type.
- Impressive portfolio of completed projects. It is always a good idea to check out the contractors passed completed projects. This will really give you a good idea of the quality of their work and what you can expect from them.
Stamped ConcreteThere is no doubt that stamped concrete one of the most popular choices for outdoor flooring. The reasons for this are pretty straight forward. Concrete is a durable material that has been used for outdoor flooring applications such as driveways, walkways and patios for decades. Overtime and through technological advances; stamped concrete took off in popularity because it was then possible to have color and pattern options for concrete that resembled paving stones. This gave property owners so much more design possibilities and the ability to add visual appeal to their properties. We offer premium stamped concrete services throughout greater Ventura, CA and surrounding regions.
The AdvantagesWe have used concrete in driveways, walkways and patios and have created outdoor spaces that are unique and attractive and those that add value to the outdoor spaces in any home. There are some distinct reasons for using concrete for your project:
- Durability - This is probably one of the key factors for choosing concrete. It lasts much longer that most materials and can endure very extreme weather conditions as well as heavy foot traffic. In addition, it resists abrasion that is caused by outdoor patio furniture.
- Versatility - Concrete is suitable for many applications in & around your home. Though it primarily considered to be a paving material used for driveways, walkways and patios, it can be effectively used for making sinks, countertops, outdoor furniture and water features.
- Design Flexibility - This material offers an amazing amount of design flexibility and can be easily cast in any shape or form. We use colored, dyed, stamped and stained concrete in most of our projects.
- Ease of Maintenance - Since it is a very solid surface, it is very easy to maintain and can be kept free from weed growth and debris very easily.
- Cost-effectiveness - In comparison to various other paving materials like natural stone and brick, concrete is very cost-effective as installation is simpler.
The LimitationsThe one possible drawback of this fantastic material is its tendency to develop cracks- This takes place due to contraction and expansion.
High Quality WorkWe have successfully used this material on multiple projects in Ventura County and the surrounding areas such as Westlake Village, Santa Barbara, Montecito and Malibu. We handle your project with the highest levels of professionalism and efficiency. The most creative designs and ideas, the best materials and the most experienced skilled labor are our trademarks.
Every solution is customized to your requirement and budget and every concrete project that we handle is value-add for our customers. For information, ideas and quotes for all kinds of concrete work, call us on 805-746-0683 today. The Epik Masonry offices are at 1336 Callens Rd Ste. B, Ventura, CA 93003.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.